Happy New Year from all of us at Ogario London! We hope you saw in 2018 in style. Inevitably, talk at this time of year turns to New Year resolutions, so what better way to treat your hair for 2018 than to kick off with some new hair resolutions?
Looking for inspiration? We recommend some good hair habits to get you started.
- Good hair habits start with making sure you are using the right products for your hair type, to tackle any issues and maximise the condition of your hair.
- When washing or conditioning, ensure you rinse all traces of shampoo or conditioner out of your hair. Leaving product in the hair can make it look dull and the excess product will attract dirt and increase build-up.
- Make deep conditioning a part of your weekly beauty routine. Its a cornerstone of good hair habits and a fast track to sleek, super-shiny locks. Leave deep conditioners on for longer than a conditioner. Make sure you give it at least 10 minutes to work its magic, or longer if possible. Ogario London Creative Director, Norris Ogario says: ‘Hair needs to be fed with nourishing ingredients to keep it looking great. With a routine of weekly deep conditioning treatments you hair will look and feel healthier.
- Keep the use of heated hair appliances to a minimum as these take their toll on your hair, causing weak, brittle hair and split ends. Apply short blasts of heat with your hairdryer and then let the hair cool. Check out our blog 3 Simple Techniques for Creating Body in Fine Hair for styling techniques that will help you to avoid over-drying the hair.
- Detox your hair care tool kit. Hair styling doesn’t have to be about heavy hairsprays, gels or mousses that coat hair, leaving it weighed down. There’s a new generation of innovative styling products that treat the hair whilst giving it a natural finish. January is the perfect time to detox your hair care kit and rid yourself of products that are heavy or drying for the hair.
- Choose multi-tasking products. Norris says, when it comes to styling, I recommend going for multi-tasking products. Our ethos is that whatever you put on your hair must enhance the condition. The Ogario London styling range has lots of hair strengthening ingredients such as Honey, Sugar Beet, Argan Oil and Keratin. We like hard-working products that give control and finish, whilst caring for the hair and leaving it feeling stronger and looking great. The Ogario London Styling Mist for Natural Hold and Volume is the perfect pick-me-up for hair in need of a boost!’
Get post-party tresses back on track with the award-winning Ogario London Restore and Shine Hair Masque.
Kick start your new hair resolutions with a free Restore and Shine Hair Masque (50ml) worth £10.50* when you spend £25 at ogariolondon.com. Developed with healing sage and lavender to repair and improve condition, the Ogario London Restore and Shine Hair Masque leaves hair shinier stronger and more manageable.
*When you spend £25 the free gift will be added to your order.
Offer ends midnight on Sunday 7/01/18
While stocks last, one free gift per order.
Offer can be used in conjunction with other offers
Offer applies to Restore and Shine Hair Masque 50ml, only
No cash alternative
Find out More
For advice on Ogario London hair products email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch using our contact form.
Want to know more? Check out the award-winning Ogario London haircare range at our shop. Ogario London products are packed with plant extracts and essential oils to leave hair shiny, healthy and naturally beautiful.